Social Media, PR and Brand Partnerships Intern
Have an interest in health & wellbeing?
Consider yourself a bit of a fashion icon and want to immerse yourself more in the industry? Looking to dip your toes into the metaverse and what it has to offer?
Our clients span far and wide across all industries and we pride ourselves on bringing innovation and expertise to the forefront.
We’re energetic, fun and inclusive. So, when we say we’re all about culture and making sure our team is well looked after, we mean it. After all, the saying goes, love what you do and you never have to work a day in your life!
As Social Media and PR & Brand Partnerships Intern at No Standing, you will have good knowledge of the social media and influencer space, ready to hit the ground running and support the team in this multifaceted role.
You will work closely with our Social Media Specialist and PR & Brand Partnership Coordinator, learning and assisting with facets of those departments. Your day-to-day could look like researching trends and talent, creating outreach lists, and supporting content creation and rollout across platforms.
- Assisting with the content of our internal brands and clients, including blog posts, press releases and social media.
- Supporting with influencer lists and outreach.
- Checking in on influencer content and building a good rapport with talent
- Assisting with creating and coordinating content calendars, publishing across platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Supporting the team with research and brainstorming for campaigns and
- Assisting with developing and updating proposals and strategy decks.
- Supporting the coordination of PR events for internal brands and clients.
- Experience and/or qualifications in the space
- Design platform skills, including Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Understanding of social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A strong desire for continuous development and learning
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent time management skills
Skills That Are Valued But Not Essential:
- Experience using Slack
- Experience using Monday project management platform
- Graphic Design experience is highly regarded
What Do We Offer:
- An opportunity to be mentored by experienced Social Media, PR and Brand Partnership professionals
- Gain the experience you need to secure your first full-time role
- A fun and supportive work environment
- An opportunity to secure a full-time role with us after your internship
- Professional references upon completion
This is an unpaid internship opportunity, which will start as a 2 day per week internship over 12 weeks with the opportunity to progress into a full-time position within our Melbourne Office in Collingwood.
Diversity And Inclusion
No Standing is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.
If you would love to be part of our family and think you are whom we are looking for, we would love to meet you!
You must have full Australian working rights and be based in Melbourne to apply for this position.